Existing clubs/centres – set up your 2019 programmes now
For clubs and centres who have already been involved with All Stars Cricket, you are still set up through the management portal, Clubspark. Therefore, by clicking on to the link below you’ll be taken directly to Clubspark where you can log in, quickly re-register, update your lead contact and key documents and then enter your 2019 programme details:
New clubs for 2019 – register as an All Stars centre and set up your 2019 programme now
For clubs that are looking to deliver All Stars Cricket for the first time in 2019, you will need to create your club on the All Stars management system, Clubspark, and will then be able to enter the details of your 2019 programme. By clicking the button below, you will go through a step by step process to complete everything you need in order to become an All Stars centre:
New information and features for 2019
2018 was a great year for All Stars Cricket with 54 centres and 1451 kids taking part across the County. We are looking to build on that this summer and give even more kids a great first experience of cricket!
In addition to the great benefits you received last year, such as free top-up equipment and activator training, here is what you can expect for 2019:
- Links to the Cricket World Cup – both in the curriculum and participant packs
- Enhancements to the ClubSpark online management system
- Increased marketing support
- Summer celebration festivals
Devon Cricket support / Our school delivery / ECB support
Devon Cricket will provide regular communication and support to clubs throughout the process of setting up your programmes, to recruiting participants, to the actual running of your programmes. Please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com for specific support.
Here is how we wil be supporting every centre -
- Running of activators training
- School promotion through KS1 festivals, taster sessions and assemblies
- Printing of 250 personalised programme flyers on request
- Provision of ‘Twinkle’ the All Stars mascot
- Organisation of summer holiday All Stars celebration festivals
- Club meetings to assist with systems, planning and general support
On top of this, the ECB will once again be running a national marketing campaign. Additionally, through your club management system, Clubspark, you can access a range of marketing resources and guidance on how to recruit participants.
Don’t wait to set up your programme – do it now!
From the middle of February onwards, the intention is that parent sign up will go live and we will also begin in that week to hand out promotional material to all of the schools that we have engaged with. Therefore, if you want your club to benefit from all of the early marketing it is important that your programme has been created by 18th February.
We will once again be running activators training across the county, we plan to split parts of this to cater for new/inexperienced activators and All Stars managers/experienced activators. We will communicate more information on the activator training, but provisionally our dates are:
- 15th April, 6.00pm – 9.00pm – Devon Cricket Centre, Exeter
- 16th April, 6.00pm – 9.00pm – Sir John Hunt School, Plymouth
- 18th April, 6.00pm – 9.00pm – Park School, Barnstaple