Following Club feedback the Devon Cricket Board, working with Club Matters, have organised two online club volunteer workshops .
These will be run by 'Club Matters' expert deliverers and are aimed at supporting clubs with retaining and recruiting volunteers.
The workshops will run 7pm - 9pm on the following dates:
- Thursday 20th January, 7pm - 9pm, 2022 - Register Here by 17th January.
- Tuesday 1st February, 7pm - 9pm, 2022 - Register Here by 28th January.
These will be ideal for club committee members in particular chairperson, secretaries and junior coordinators.
Information on the workshops are below.
CLUB VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE – GIVING YOUR CLUB VOLUNTEERS A GREAT EXPERIENCE
Clubs often find themselves short of volunteers. The way that people volunteer and the time they have to give is not the same as it used to be. Ensuring volunteers feel recognised, rewarded and part of the team is essential.
- Develop a positive culture of volunteering within a club environment
- Identify how to develop the volunteer’s experience
- Identify top tips in recruiting, retaining and rewarding volunteers
- Develop an action plan to improve their club volunteer experience
- Understand how to access further information to help improve the volunteer experience
- Have internet access
- Join on a device that allows for interaction, with a microphone and ideally a camera
- Be willing to contribute to discussions and activities
Please note - There is a maximum of 12 delegates per workshop (multiple people joining on the same screen count as one). Registrations close 3 days before the workshops.
Contact Alex Jopling for more info.